Today I will show you how you can make a simple calculator using python 3, I made this in my 1st semester, kindly find the code below and make sure to understand it well: import math print(" >>> CONSOLED BASED CALCULATOR >>> \n " ) print("This is a consoled Based Calculator , This allowed a user to perform the \n under lying operations:") print(" >>> Addition \n >>> Subtraction \n >>> Multiplication \n >>> Division \n >>> log \n >>> exponent ") print("this is also specially designed for the convertion of a number from degree to radian and vice versa") print("More Over the calculator also allows the user to perform 'TRIGNOMETRIC AND HYPERBOLIC FUNCTIONS' \n like : cos,sin,tan and inverse of all \n also cosh,sinh,tanh and their inverses ") print("'SO GO ON AND US...
ReplyDeleteI am a constant reader of blogs. I have read this whole blog and it is an amazing blog for developers who are dealing daily with the new challenges and tasks.
Thank You for sharing such a valuable, informative and useful thoughts for users in your blog. app development company in bhopal