Ethical Dilemma : Software One


Consider a situation : 
You are a software engineer. And you can write any kind of code, from one extreme to another. From the code of virtue to the code of disaster. You are working in the international level, world famous and the top most software company. Your Monthly salary is more than the salary of every officer in the world. Means: You are living a luxurious life, you are healthy, wealthy and wise. You have no tension, no problem in your life. You are living near to perfect life.

Turning Point:
One day while you are sitting in your office, the CEO of company calls you. You go to his office, he offers a cup of your favorite coffee to you. 
He then asks you: "Mr. Ali, as you know, you are the most prominent programmers of the world. You are capable of writing every kind of code. Our company depends a lot on you. So, would you give me some favor?"
You say: "Do ask, Sir."
CEO : "As you can you see that, "The Presoftioza Company" is near to ours, its CEO is planning to launch a new Programming Language and an Operating System. I have a news that there Programming Language's and Operating System's working is beyond the thoughts of current humans, except them.
So I want you to write some code, do some programming, that can damage there new agenda, and also cause the company to bankrupt."
You : "But, Sir, this is not right, I don't write code for destruction. Instead I can try for drafting a new programming language, along with OS"
CEO:"No, I just want the CEO of "The Presoftioza Company" at my door, seeking help, I want him to count on me, and my company.
And Mr. Ali, mark my words, if you don't do, what I am saying to you, then you will be in the place of, the CEO of "The Presoftioza Company"!. You will not find any place to live in here. You will be destroyed. I will make living hard for you and your family."

Now  what would you do, in this kind of situation ?
Write your choice in the comment section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Pakistani Data Scientist : Dr. Zeeshan Ul Hassan Usmani

Web Technologies e.g. SASS, LESS and Doctrine

E-Commerce : Platforms

1-Machine Learning : Start...

Linear Algebra : Non-Linear By the Way!

Marketing

A Survey of the Final Year University Students

Data Engineering Tools

How to take notes in Freshman Year ?

Data Modeling